INK COLOR OPTIONS
|White||Lemon Yellow||Ath. Gold||MP Gold||Texas Orange||Dolphin Orange||Clock Orange||Red|
|Rebel Flesh||Triangle Tan||Gold Metalic||Spice Brown||Dark Brown||Maroon||Cardinal|
|Spring Green||Dallas Green||Kelly Green||Forest Green||Navy||Royal||Turquoise||Winter Blue|
|Pink||Neon Pink||Purple||Lite Grey||Dark Grey||Silver Metalic||Black|
Ink Colors Makes a Big Difference
The color of ink placed on the shirt makes a difference.
- White ink is only used on shirts of color obviously. But what most customers don't know is that the dye from the shirts sometimes migrates through this white ink, and turns the white ink a shade of the shirt. This is especially bad with red and maroon shirts. If you must have white ink on red shirts please choose a 100% cotton shirt, and minimize the big areas of white.
- To make white really BRIGHT, it is necessary to print the design once, flash cure it, then print it again. We can print it once to save money, just keep in mind that it may not be super bright.
- We have so many different colors to choose from. Please try to specify the exact color if possible. If you want blue printing, please specify royal blue, navy blue, winter blue. If you would like to see samples of blues or reds let us know and we'll send you pictures of the different colors.
- Sometimes white or black ink seems like the only color possible, but there are so many ways to make a good shirt look great just by using the right ink color. If you would like to see how a shirt would look with a different let us know and we'll have our art department create a mock-up.
- When approving artwork, keep in mind that the colors you see on the screen are close representitives, and not exacts. It is impossible to reproduce "screen colors" exactly. We will take your logo or design and reproduce it as close as textile printing inks will allow.
- PMS color matching is available, at an additional fee.
Please remember to give us a call or email if you have a special request or question.